Download Untitled by Eminem Mp3

Nah man Not quite finished yet  Girl I think, You just might'a tried to pull a muh'fucking fast one, I'm mad You just hurt my goddamn feeling, and that was the last one I had Does this look like an arcade? Tryna play games? See this saw blade? See the silhouette of a stalker in your walk-way? Better co-operate Or get saute'd and rotisseried while you're hog-tied MC's get so quiet you can hear a muh'fucking dog whistle while I walk by 'Colt Seavers' on a mule, stuntin on that ass like the fucking Fall Guy I don't gas my Mercedes after midnight, man I treat it like a Mogwai Cuz it will turn into a Gremlin and run over kids, women and men Vrinn-vrinn! Motor's so big you can fit a midget in his engine Bitch, give me them digits while you're cringin' Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin While I spin spin even ten cents on you, since when Do you think it's gonna cost me a pretty penny? Shiit, if I think a penny's pretty just imagine how beautiful a quarter is to me Eenie meenie miney mo, Catch an eskimo by his toe While he's trying to roll a snowball but, Don't make him lose his cool If he hollers better let him go ya'll
If you want to download Download Untitled by Eminem Mp3, then click on the below link :