Download Seduction by Eminem mp3

LYRICS

I don't know man,
Just feels like, we're a lot different, kinda feels like, we're on a whole different page right now.
It feels strange but uh, I guess it's kinda like, it's kinda like...

I feel like I'm morphing into something that's so incredible that I'm dwarfing, all competitors.
Better get your girlfriend in check. It's psychological warfare. Endorphin side affect.
His self esteem shatters his dialect. Comes blasting out your deck, "she loves me".
Such passion you'd expect this sort of reaction from her. Yet, you strong arm.
You're fucking corny. You try to turn your charm on. 'cause you just think your bishop, the Don Juan.
But if you think that you're fucking with me, homie you're on one.
 
If you want to  Download Seduction by Eminem mp3, then click on the below link :