Download On Fire by Eminem mp3

LYRICS

Yeah.. Ya Know?.. Critics Man
Critics Never Got Nothin Nice To Say man
You know the one thing I notice about critics man?
Is.. critics never ask me how my day went
Well imma tell em
Yesterday my dog died, I hog tied a ho, tied her in a bow
Said next time you blow up try to spit a flow
You wanna criticize dog try a little mo
I'm so tired of this I could blow, fire in the hole
I'm fired up so fire up the lighter and the dro
Better hold on a little tighter here I go
Flows tighter, hot headed as ghostrider
Cold hearted as spiderman throwin a spider in the snow
So ya better get lower than Flo-Rida inside of a lowrider with no tires in the hole
Why am I like this? why is winter cold
Why is it when I talk I'm so biased to the hoes
Listen dog Christmas is off this is as soft as it gets
This isnt golf this is a blisterin' assault
Those are your wounds this is the salt

If you want to  Download On Fire by Eminem mp3, then click on the below link :